Wednesday 8 June 2016

What's in My Bag | Marc Jacobs

No comments:
 
Good afternoon!

It's been a diddly-darn while since I last wrote on my blog, but today I thought I would do a 'What's in My Bag' style post for those of you who like being an itsy-bit nosey and enjoy seeing what others carry in their bags on a day to day basis.

The bag I'm currently using on my days off is the Marc Jacobs 'Too Hot to Handle' Satchel - I love it! The size is so practical and the colour goes with everything. I'm usually always a sucker for black handbags but I thought the cement colour would be a nice change; I certainly haven't had any regrets. I purchased this bag last year (more about that here) and have been wearing it everywhere recently.




So... yeah. I carry quite a bit of tat around with me. The purse is a little on the large side and takes up rather a lot of space, but it can store so many pennies and cards that I refuse to downsize. The Louis Vuitton 'Cles' is what I use if I'm running out the house or on the move and don't require every loyalty card under the sun. It's such a handy little pouch - it's big enough to store cards as well as a couple of coins and also has a keychain where I like to keep a spare house key.

Yes, the pink glittery thing is indeed a braces case. Hopefully I won't be needing it for much longer, but currently I have an upper removable brace so I take the case with me everywhere as well as a mini toothbrush and toothpaste. SO sexy.

Ahh, perfume. I have used the same one for years. It's 'Viva la Juicy' by Juicy Couture, and I still love it as much as I did when I first smelt it. It's floral without being too overpowering or sickly sweet. The only niggle I have with this is that it doesn't seem to last long on the skin, but that's nothing that a fresh spritz can't fix.


Now onto the not-so-interesting stuff. A black Bic biro (other brands are available!) is somewhat of an essential, right?! You never know when you might need to take note of something when you're out and about, and while you can just whip out your iPhone and jot things down in the notes app, nothing beats physically writing something down.

A mini makeup bag is another essential. There is nothing worse than having a long-distance relationship with your makeup bag during the day, especially if your skin likes to get oily midway through the afternoon. Powder is essential. Other products I like to stash in my bag are lip balms/lipsticks and a waterproof mascara for teary-eyed emergencies.


Mini hairsprays deserve all the awards. They're rather bulky to carry but do allow you to say goodbye to unwanted frizz and flyaways. Alongside the hairspray, I always have a hairbrush on me just in case when my hair gets knotty.

Then there is, of course, my phone. It could easily be mistaken for an extra body part as I never go anywhere without it... i'm sure you can relate!





What are your handbag essentials?

Chloë
x

No comments:

Post a Comment