Tuesday 21 June 2016

Mallorca 2016

No comments:
 
¡Buenas tardes!

I've just returned to the UK after sunning myself for a week in Mallorca - it was beautiful! I began writing a blog post during my outbound flight last week and could have sworn I'd saved it in my drafts, but for some reason it's completely disappeared so it looks like I'll have to start from scratch.

Speaking of flights, flying directly to Palma didn't quite go to plan; we were unable to fly over France due to strikes so therefore had to take an 800-mile detour over Belgium and Germany which added an extra hour onto our flight time. It wasn't ideal, but the main thing was that we arrived safe and sound.

Despite travelling to Mallorca before with my family, rather oddly we never visited the city of Palma, so that was first on the list when returning this year.









I'm stepping a little out of my comfort zone here, but for those fashionistas amongst you, I thought it may be interesting to show you a couple of outfits (please note: I am by no means model material!)


Photo Above:-
Sunglasses: H&M
Kimono: Jane Norman
Cami: Dorothy Perkins
Shorts: ASOS
Bag: Miss Selfridge
Watch: Fitbit
Flip flops: Accessorize

Photo Above:-
Dress: Topshop
Kimono: Jane Norman
Shoes: ASOS

Photo Above:-
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS
Photo Above:-
Top: TK Maxx
Kimono: Jane Norman
Shorts: Suite Blanco
Sandals: Forever 21

Photo Above:-
Top: TK Maxx
Skirt: Hollister
Sandals: Minnetonka


Until next time, or should I say... ¡hasta luego!

Chloë
x

No comments:

Post a Comment